Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Time has Come......

After 14 years of selling one of the top selling kitchen brands, The Pampered Chef...I'm closing down my business.  I know this comes as a huge shock to those team members, hosts and customer that I have taken care of and KNOW how much I love this company.

Why?  The time is right!  The time is NOW for me to focus on others areas of my life, my children, church, school, my hobbies and just having more free time!

I never would have guessed 14 years ago that The Pampered Chef would be such a big piece of the puzzle of helping Eric and I get established.  It has helped us pay cash for vehicles, pay for my school, allow us to travel at all expenses paid vacations all over the world (our favorite was PARIS) and most of all....gave me the opportunity to be a stay at home mom with my little dudes.

Thank YOU for helping me these last 14 years!  Thank YOU for continuing to be there for me in the next chapter of our lives as our friendship continues to grow.

To end...if you need a local consultant in your area, please let me know!  I can connect you with many team members all over the world that would LOVE to be your new consultant.  And bonus....they are just as AWESOME as I was!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You were a great consultant and director! You will definitely be missed! I wish you the best in your next adventures to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Candice! Stay tuned for any new adventures! ;)

      Delete