Sunday, June 3, 2012

BLOGLAND...THE BEGINNING

This is my first post on my new blog and I really have NO idea what I'm doing.  My journal skills have been lacking and since tons of my friends have blogs and put EVERYTHING in it, I figured why not do one as well and keep some things off Facebook.  I'm technologically challenged and this will take months to figure out just how to work this, how to add photos, how to add contests and how to change the background color and text.  Join me for the ride as I backtrack all the fun stories and memories. As well as add all the future fun that we will have as a large family with 5 dudes and myself....the lady( with no tramp)!  ;)  

2 comments:

  1. FUN! I can't wait to read more! :) I LOVE blogging, and I've been doing it since '08. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of Blogging! Once you get started it's so much fun! I actually have two blogs! It's a great way to post what's on your mind, new recipes, crafts, just about anything! Have fun with it, look forward to reading your future posts!

    ReplyDelete