Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Boys are Joys!

I often get asked, “How do you do it with four boys?” 

I ask myself, would my life be that different if I had four girls instead? 

My boys are EVERYWHERE!  Underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to.  They are rough and tough with a pinch of compassion, determination, forgiving, responsible and obedient. 
 
We use the “F” word tons in our home……FART!

We get to skip the “pink” toy aisles at a store! 

I don’t have to play doll or dress up, both of which I never did as a child!

I get to save money by not having to buy all the fun accessories like tights, shoes and 
hair bows (okay I do…but they are for ME) 

We get to go mud wrestling, capture frogs, go fishing and never hear a complaint 
about how dirty we are getting. 

To sum it up…..I LOVE being a mom to four boys!  I would never change that!  This is a journey, filled with learning and love with many stops along the way.  At every stop, I have the chance to help them form good characters, develop strong virtues and gain a testimony of the Gospel.  

1 comment: