Friday, August 24, 2012

Birthday Boy!

My sweet little Corbin has grown up so fast!  He just turned three (August 5th) and I'm so sad the time has gone by so quickly!  Here are his pictures from each of his birthdays so far.  

ONE
Mom made me a chocolate cake with chocolate icing with a HUGE candle in the middle.  I had all my brothers and some friends with me to help me celebrate.  I LOVE cake and anything else that is super sweet. Mom says that I have a sweet tooth like her.  

TWO
My mom had a "Despicable Me" party and I got to celebrate with family and friends.  We had games, tons of food and goodies all based on the movie.  Here, I am posing with my fun cupcakes!  I love being two!  

THREE
Wahoo for turning three!  Everyone says that being three is the hardest, but I don't EVER give my parents any trouble.  I sometimes have a hard time communicating and get upset but I'm a pretty calm-natured kid.  I LOVE bugs, playing games, reading books and pushing my huge trucks in the front yard.  I spent this birthday with the Patke family and of course, my family was there!  Three is going to be AMAZING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment