Sunday, August 19, 2012

So Long...Farewell!

The month of July was jammed packed with trying to see and spend time will all my good friends, among a list of tons of other things to wrap up before I left Georgia.  Some of these friends are bosom buddies and I will be forever connected to them.  
 My longest(not oldest) friend, Sara!  We met in 8th grade and have stayed best friends since.  I NEVER thought I would  EVER live back in Warner Robins so we could hang out, have fun, laugh and rekindle all past memories.  I love you tons my friend! 
I first heard Summer bear her testimony in church and her testimony was an answer to one of my prayers.  Months later I got Summer added to my Visiting Teaching route so I really got the chance to get to know this talented women! She is amazing and such a great friend....our paths WILL cross again! 

Morgan and I got to spend since January a ton of time together! She is a bunko player, movie goer and she makes me laugh! We even got to be companions for VT together for a few short months.  She is also my Pilates buddy for life! Tons of AWESOME things are in store for her this year and I will miss her hugs! 

This chick is by far one of the most positive people you will ever meet! She can have ants in her pants and she would dance and still smile! Angie, I will miss our breakfasts together, playing Bunko, hugging your neck and playing wackee six! 

First impressions aren't everything and come to find out....we are WAY too much alike!  Sam, you are an amazing friend, mom and wife and I will miss our long talks, our driving in the back grass lane to each others houses and wearing a huge pink bra that is all dazzled and tasseled! 

What do you say to a sister that became a best friend, but that I love you tons.  As I type this I'm crying and missing you the most.  Kirsten, you are strong, witty, courageous and you will persevere any trial that comes your way!  Thanks for introducing me to BINGO, Just Dance and Vampire Diaries.  I would pick you as a friend even if you weren't my sister! 

This couple is the BEST fro-yo buddies in the world! We would go out late at night and stay at Munchies until almost or over closing time.  Tony and Tracy, you are true friends and I will miss spending time with you!  I will forever count every 20 while sitting in church because of you! 

My dearest Laura....you have touched my life in such a way and we are kindred spirits! I will miss our monthly lunches and talking about the kids, our crafts, our jobs and other "fun" topics!  You are the best and you deserve the best...hey you have me!  ;)  Love you bunches of oats! 

We sure have been through a lot this last year haven't we Leah?  I'm so glad that I got to be friends with you and you stayed by my side through "stuff". Your dear little Levi became a strength for me and I know that we were supposed to be friends to get through that.  I will always think of you while I'm watching Bachelor/ette!  


Miss Janet is seriously the BEST Pre-School teacher in the universe! My little Corbin will sure be missing you and since he will be home with me this next year, I will be missing you as well! Thank you for teaching my son and being a part in our life! 

There are certain young women who you see yourself in....Rebekah is one of them! She is brilliant, a leader, misunderstood and a jokester!  I will miss you and all the YW in the ward! 

Sarah started out as Haden's cub scout leader and with all the phone calls, questions and my confusion, we became great buds! She stays cool as a cucumber when stress surrounds her.  I will always be grateful to be a part of her life and to share in her retirement in the AF as she served 20 years!  

You wonder why I love camp?  You wonder how I come up with all the fun practical jokes?  You wonder where my testimony was built on the power of amazing leadership?  This women right here...Karen! She was my YW leader and camp director for all 6 years of me being a YW.  I'm the person I am today because of her and I love that and proud of our connection! 

I don't have enough room to write all the things that Aubrey and Chad Christensen have done for our family.  Chad is the best scout leader and helped us with Trenton when others slacked! Aubrey watched my little ones while I went to camp, traveled for work or went to the temple.  I can't wait to see the fun things that are coming up...you DESERVE them! 

My FRIEND!  I will miss our lunches, our phone calls, and I will miss YOU!  Good thing you have family in VA so I can hang out with them and feel like I'm with you! 

I met you first at Erin's jewelry party and hoped that we would be friends! Wendy, I think you are the GREATEST!  You stood up for me, feet planted, telling the truth and not shaking from it when others turned against you!  I LOVE you! I look forward to pulling out your kids teeth ;), clipping watermelons/squash (eeeh) from the garden, hitting up Sonic, staying up till 4am, sleeping on the air mattress (I mean ground for you), listening for creepers trying to steal our girls, getting ice cream at camp and just having an AWESOME time EVERY time that we are together! 

Massage me......you are the best!  I will miss getting my massages and Eric will be too! Buffie, you have made me laugh when I wanted to cry and kept me afloat when you didn't even know!  As the newest Pampered Chef consultant in WR, you are doing amazing and growing and sharing the love of cooking at home with the family, just like I would be.  That feels good that I left it all in your hands.  

Gee-ma and mom, I have already missed the Sunday dinners, the swimming in your pool, going out for lunch, seeing your face in church and watching you serve and help others.  One of the greatest blessing of moving back to WR as being close to you and dad! I'm glad that we have had this time together! I can't wait to see you in October for TOFW! 

Friday night BINGO with the girls! We are the only ones that show up that is under the age of 80!  They get mad when one of us wins and they have a ink bag versus us only having one ink a piece!  Tell the creepy kid in the star that I said hi! 

I have missed some....I don't have a picture with each of you!  Please know that I love you, you complete me, you are a part of my life and I want that to continue even though I'm not right by you!  I love the quote: A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail.  A best friend is the one sitting next to you saying "boy that was fun." Thanks to each of you for sitting on the bench with me having fun! 

4 comments:

  1. You forgot beautiful....but I will let it slide! Can't wait to see you in October!!!! Love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Text me the dates you are coming here again so I can block out my calendar! I will also see you in Atlanta for TOFW! ;) Miss and love you tons!

      Delete
  2. Holy Cow. We have a lot to live up to here in Springfield.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good! So glad that we have become friends!

      Delete